Our client, a creative agency focused on entertainment is looking for a Print Key Art Designer/Art Director. This is a remote freelance position (40 hours a week) with potential to go fulltime for the right person.
About the job
- Conceive, create and direct inspiring, high-quality print artwork (Key Art) at scale.
- Demand excellence and have a clear POV on quality and regional nuance.
- Build strong relationships with cross functional partners in a fast paced environment.
- Develop systems for creating high-quality work that require short timelines.
- Champion design innovation - learn, apply and test new design practices.
The Right Stuff
- 3+ years working within a creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A love for movies and TV shows.
Send your portfolio today!