Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $65-85K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a Print Producer to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Print Producer will be working closely with the agency's creative, project management, account, and media teams to help produce campaign materials.
The Print Producer should be well-versed in all aspects of print production, vendor management, ensuring projects are delivered on budget/time, and exceeding the agency and client's expectations.
Ideal Print Producer candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of agency print production and project management experience
- Experience overseeing agency print production responsibilities for offset, digital and large format printing
- Comfortable communicating with internal and client teams to drive status meetings, internal prioritization decisions, and guide overall project timing
- Experience managing campaign production and budgets from concepts through to implementation, ensuring work moves smoothly throughout all agency departments and external partners
- Experience attending press checks with an expert level understanding of color theory, and able to foster and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendor partners
- Confident in ability to manage production costs and schedules and deliver within project timelines/deadlines
- Experience managing deliverables for experiential marketing, live events, OOH, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to maximize client production budgets during vendor selection and bid reviews
- Strong communicator, organized, self-starter, and able to collaborate in a team environment
- Fully proficient with MS Office and Keynote
- Basic proficiency and working knowledge with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Nice to Have:
- Proficient with Workamajig or other project management tools/software
- BA degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Interested in other production processes for video, radio, etc.
- Experience overseeing storage and management of stock photography assets
- Ability to manage and supervise retouching, custom fabrication and printing needs
*Offsite flexible, but eventual hybrid onsite schedule required
**Candidate must be local to Denver