Our client is looking for an experienced Print Services and Online Store Manager to join their team. In this dual role, you will be delivering work that supports their global marketing and business goals. You’ll be joining the Creative Operations arm of the team, empowering the company with incredible work, and ushering projects through the entire creative life cycle.
This role leads all aspects of print production ranging from collateral to branded merchandise while running their e-commerce store. To be successful in this position, you should have a passion for sustainability, be a self-directed, hands-on implementer, and an excellent teammate who brings organization (and delight!) to every project.
As the Print Services Manager, you are
Responsible for the execution of complex marketing and print campaigns in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and other project-based meetings as needed
- Advise teams of the most sustainable, economic formats and incorporate strategic sourcing methods to deliver projects on time with high creative standards.
- Lead international production timelines, quality control, and the coordination of promotional items and garments purchases while keeping partners informed, on time, and on budget.
- Provide the internal creative team with details on projects including print specifications, final artwork details, and project deadlines
- Maintain supplier relationships including 3rd party fulfillment and ensure all parties align with client policies, procedures, and a cost bidding process
- Continually look for ways to improve efficiency through process improvements, task automation, and new technology
As the Online Store Manager, you are
responsible for the stores' website, Team Supply Co. This includes maintaining our merchandise sustainability guidelines, vendor relationship management, inventory management, store administration, user experience, budget tracking, and pricing changes. In addition, you will own the day-to-day operations of the Atlassian online merchandise shop and carry out online marketing plans, working closely with members of the creative team and internal partners.
- Oversee production of our branded merchandise
- Communicate, execute, and run merchandising plans in collaboration with the team
- Provide outstanding service to partners throughout the organization and resolve issues with efficient solutions
- Handle fulfillment services to ensure all orders and inventories are detailed, processed, and fulfilled on time
- Track and report on store revenue, costs, and operating margin
- Identify new business opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years in e-commerce with a demonstrated understanding of online marketing
- Minimum of 5 years in print production at a creative agency or with an in-house creative team
- Bachelor's degree in project management, design, or a related field
- Solid command of the design and print production process – including file specifications, resolution, color, and other technical requirements
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative teams
- Proficient in Google Docs, client management, procurement, and budget planning
- Experience in crafting print estimates and schedules in a timely manner
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change in project details
- Possess outstanding organization and leadership skills
- Consistent track record building relations and working effectively across an organization
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to work with a fun, creative, and entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with global brands preferred