24 Seven is looking for a Producer to join our clients creative studio in Portland.
• Deliver photo and video productions end-to-end successfully and in collaboration with different stakeholders and the Sr. Producer.
• Support for all facets of video shoots, photoshoots, and animation needs, including:
• Casting, securing and briefing talent
• Shoot scheduling and location scouting
• Photographer and stylist sourcing and hiring
• Negotiating usage rates
• Securing Insurance and coordinating legal reviews
• Managing post-production
• Ordering product and coordinating delivery
• Partner closely with the Project Manager and internal teams
• Assist Sr. Producer with tracking and management of budget in partnership with Operations to ensure accurate budget usage and target delivery.
• Open POs and process invoices/payments as required against annual budget forecast and commitments.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, outside vendors, and procurement partners, to drive consistency and quality of project deliverables and process.
• Influence both global and local stakeholders to improve digital product launch and campaign effectiveness.
• Always be on the lookout for opportunities to establish best practices and improve processes.
• As conflicts arise within projects, identify solutions, and contribute to their resolution in a timely and appropriate manner, escalating to Sr. Producer, Operations and leadership if necessary
• Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of relevant video and photoshoot production experience
• Digital campaign activation experience preferred
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and partners.
• Strong communications and negotiating skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various levels in person and/or remotely
• Good people skills, comfortable collaborating with art directors, designers and copywriters with a wide variety of personality types
• Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite, Harvest and other tools
• Experience managing risks and stakeholders
• Experience collaborating across teams to define and implement new processes
• Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to learn quickly and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing a small team of direct reports
• Solutions-oriented approach
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written