About The Role:
This position is responsible for the production of digital media (photography, video, and innovative media). An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Manages studio operations for internal and external productions by coordinating studio floor resources (for example, talent, crew members) and activities (for example, work flow, schedules, shot lists); collaborating with photographers, stylists, and contractors to execute product and/or lifestyle photography, video or other digital media; partnering with Merchandising, and Account Manager teams to confirm requests; monitoring and confirming sample status; maintaining studio prop and set inventory; vetting and selecting freelance photo crews; obtaining locations and related services as needed; maintaining and ensuring use of style guides; and ensuring operational best practices are maintained.
- Partners with Imagery Production to ensure alignment of post-production resources by tracking and communicating photo shoot progress; identifying and resolving photo shoot issues; and notifying creative teams of photography completion.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Competencies An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Customer/Member Centered: Meet Internal and External Customer/Member Needs
- Identifies the requirements, expectations, and needs of customers/members.
- Supports and aligns with initiatives, goals, and actions focused on improving customer/member service.
- Addresses the concerns and issues of internal and external customers/members.
- Uses customer/member data, analyses, and insights to improve customer/member-related decisions.
- Judgment: Demonstrate Professional Judgment
- Researches and integrates relevant information and data, and uses expertise to make recommendations or decisions.
- Identifies and applies sound, fact-based criteria in setting priorities and making decisions.
- Uses business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities.
- Probes and looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems and identify possible solutions.
- Execution and Results: Focus on Execution and Results
- Aligns and pursues work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization.
- Shares information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance.
- Effectively uses existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives.
- Uses and explains major process steps to manage time, resources, and challenges to meet goals.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Performance - Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
- Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems.
- Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
- Influence and Communicate: Build Influence - Develops and presents logical, convincing reasons in support of one's perspectives and initiatives.
- Proactively shares relevant information and timely updates with appropriate people.
- Listens attentively and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Researches information for and prepares documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Model Ethics and Compliance - Complies with policies and procedures. Demonstrates ethical performance.
- Supports efforts to enforce compliance with policies and procedures.
- Adaptability: Adapt Professionally - Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity.
- Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities.
- Updates and shares knowledge and skills to keep current in one's area of expertise.
- Embraces change and supports its implementation.
- Build Relationships: Form Relationships - Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background.
- Collaborates with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and functional areas to discover new perspectives.
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Travel Traveling may be necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
Entry Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Photography, Digital Media, or related field and 1 year experience in professional digital photography, videography or related field OR 3 years experience in digital photography production or operations, or related field.
• 2 years experience in retail photography production.
• 2 years experience in digital marketing creative or related field.
• 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 2 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
• 1 year experience in professional ecommerce digital photography or video production.