Our client is a well-known, award winning advertising agency. Their team is expanding and they are looking for a producer to help streamline the creative process on an account.
Producer/Project Manager Overview:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing comprehensive website marketing content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates. You will also be responsible for monitoring and improving the campaign process and ensuring projects are delivered on-time.
Producer/Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement comprehensive website marketing content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates
• Serve as the contact between and liaison between teams including merchandising, marketing, creative, web development, QA, and third-party vendors
• Communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, and production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
• Prepare status reports and hold internal and external status meetings to ensure on-time project delivery
• Partner with vendors and cross-functional teams to gather, track creative assets, confirm usage, and distribute assets
• Monitor project progress and propose solutions for potential risks with internal teams or third-party vendors
Producer/Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of related project management experience ideally in CRM and 360 campaign management, ie: digital, direct mail, video, radio, etc. at an advertising agency at a media, direct marketing or interactive advertising agency.
• Experience in multiplatform content extensions and original content production a plus.
• Working knowledge & understanding of web technologies, including HTML, DHTML, Flash, XML, etc.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, including MS Project.
• Experience with At Task or related PM systems a plus.