Our client, a well-known yoga apparel and accessories company is seeking a Product Data Entry Assistant to join their team!
Location: City of Commerce (on-site Monday-Friday)
Duration: This role is on-going freelance with the potential to go permanent
In this role, you will assist the Product Integrity Director entering in PLM and SmartSheet the care and content information for all styles by season performing the tasks as per below:
• Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry.
• Verifies and logs receipt of data.
• Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
• Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
• Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
• Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
• Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
• Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
• Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
• Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
• Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, facsimile machine, etc.)
• Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
• Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!