Our client is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Product Designer Overview:
We are looking for product designers who care deeply about their customers and distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. We’re looking for those who naturally do your best work when collaborating with engineering, product, research, data, and marketing. You love exploring the latest and greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar. You are always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of the market need, an obsession for detail, and an eye for sharp visual design.
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Quickly grasp complex problems and develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Create interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with the user
- Collaborate with design peers and cross functional teams to build concept consensus
- Clearly articulate and present concepts to senior product leadership
- Partner with product management and user research to inform deliverables, shape future roadmap discussions and cultivate transparency
- Maintain, guide, and push the boundaries of design systems and patterns
Product Designer Key Qualifications:
- Previous experience developing consumer and/or commercial web & mobile application interfaces
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Solid intuition and demonstration of visual design principles and tools used in interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes and portfolio of examples