We’re looking for experienced product designers to join our UX & Design team, working on our award winning Fantasy, Racing, and Sportsbook products.
Product Designer Overview:
You'll be joining a growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features and building upon the existing experiences that our customers love.
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- You’ll use your UX, UI, prototyping, and product skills to craft exciting, valuable experiences for our customers on iOS, Android, and web apps.
- You’ll work on projects with a lot of self-direction or lead smaller projects. You’ll take on these projects with guidance and help and be responsible for the design outcomes. The UX & Design team collaborate with Product Managers, engineers, commercial stakeholders and more to deliver great experiences. You’ll be an integrated part of the end-to-end product development process, influencing the customer at all stages.
- You’ll identify constraints with the projects, and work to overcome them. You’ll seek out feedback from the team, your manager, and stakeholders to inform design direction. You’ll contribute to project and team meetings, and you’ll showcase and discuss your work often.
- You’ll attend recruiting events and help the team assess new candidates in our hiring processes. You’ll receive coaching in technical and behavioral skills and develop your own coaching skills. You’ll run basic research sessions if needed, with support from the UX Research team.
Product Designer Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3+ years of post-graduate experience working in a UX or Product Design role is required
- You’re strong and capable in standard product design processes. You have a depth of technical understanding of design, and the maturity to identify appropriate methods for each project.
- You’ve contributed to shipped projects and can demonstrate the relevant design skills and collaboration within those projects.
- You have a good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture. You’re comfortable using a design system and building on previous work in a product. You consider the wider user experience in your work and know how to gain a strong understanding of the vision and key measure of success for your projects. You have some working knowledge of user research process and methodologies.
- You clearly communicate direction rationale to peers and wider teams.