Our client's design team is seeking an experienced Product Designer to work on new and existing business software applications for web and empowering users to build solutions using low code tools. You have a passion for taking complex problems and designing elegant, simple solutions that surprise and delight users. You are a problem solver, self starter and an excellent communicator with a passion for great experiences.
From ideation to implementation, the product designer will work with cross-functional teams (marketing, engineering, QA, product management, etc) to bring the ideal design solution to fruition. You possess excellent visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principles. While exercising a keen eye for detail, you are able to communicate highly complex issues and translate them into clean, and user centered solutions. You will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping user experiences based on product requirements.
• 3 years of relevant experience
• A strong online design portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work
• Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes
• Ability to translate complex problems into elegant solutions
• Excellent knowledge of user centered design principles
• Excellent collaborative skills
• Previous experience working on enterprise software a plus
Education & Experience:
Bachelors Degree in a design field or equivalent