We are looking for a Product Developer who will bring clarity, management and organization to our team. It is important to us that this person has the energy and desire to manage the execution of all activities that are deemed necessary to produce manufacturing ready products.
· Ensure innovation goals, Global Sourcing Strategies, cost, quality, safety and Terms of Engagement requirements are met during the product development process
· Meet all deadlines and ensure that the team is aware of the seasonal product schedules
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree, however a combination of college education and related work experience may be used as a substitute
· Minimum of 5 years of apparel production and/or product development experience
· Knowledge of garment construction and a variety of fabrications
· Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities with proven systems knowledge and expertise
· Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
· Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
· Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
· Impeccable communication skills across all channels with an ability to get the message across over IM, email, phone, text.
· Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
· Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly