Our client, an apparel design and manufacturing company, is looking for a Product Development Associate to join their team. This role will start off remotely to but eventually will be at least partially on site.
• Monitor and manage all details of the development calendars/grid for multiple brands
• Daily collaboration with the LA-based design team and the China-based development team
• Communicate all style development progress to development team
• Keep the Design team updated on all correspondence
• Participate in fittings and proto reviews
• Identify and address key issues and challenges in construction
• Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with the design and development teams
• Manage a fabric library
• Participate in reviewing proto samples for accuracy
• 3-5 years of experience in apparel production or product development
• Understanding of costing
• Knowledge and understanding of fabrics, construction and print techniques
• Knowledgeable of women’s design
Send your resume today!