The Tech Design and Product Development Associate will own the process of product development from conception to production. They will work closely with the Production team to meet deadlines and assure that quality standards are met during the sampling and bulk process. They will organize and manage materials from sampling and development through to production and hand off of inventory to the Sales team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Keep to seasonal calendar from development to salesmen samples to bulk orders, ensuring all functions adhere to deadlines.
• Create and manage cut tickets, BOMs, and organize tech packs for hand off to factories.
• Communicate directly with factory partners daily as needed to ensure timelines, quality & understanding of product.
• Manage fabric and trim inventory across multiple production locations. Maintain status charts in Google sheets to track.
• Manage QC process prior to ex-factory. Follow up with factory partners on issues as needed.
• Manage product inventory, from hand off from production, to the fulfillment center.
• Manage physical material library, keeping it up to date with new developments, bulk cuttings and archived discontinued items.
• Organize sourcing library for manufacturing from development to production approvals.
• Special projects as needed.
• Extremely organized and self driven.
• Comfortable with Excel/Google sheets.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with changing priorities.
• A team player.
• Preferably 5+ years of relevant industry experience in product development and manufacturing. Best, Marie Clare