24 Seven is partnering with Regional Healthcare and Insurance organization to locate a marketer to join their go to market team.
Primary Job Purpose:
- Facilitates end-to-end go-to-market activities for new health plan product rollouts and existing product sustainment.
- Supports products for various brands, lines of business, and state-based markets.
- Directly supports membership acquisition and retention goals through executing effective product sales strategy and tactics and communication touch points across each market.
- Effective project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, diverse and/or complex projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products (specifically SharePoint) and other corporate software as required.
- Demonstrated business aptitude and general understanding of the healthcare, health insurance, and/or employee benefits industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of product marketing/go-to-market principles is a plus.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or relevant field, plus 5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, sales, field support, or product management with 1-2 years of experience in healthcare or insurance industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Works closely with Product Managers to understand and effectively communicate the features, benefits, and unique selling proposition of products and services.
- Coordinates the development of marketing collateral and sales support materials.
- Maintains and tracks product resource materials to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and other internal departments.