Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Product Line Manager on a 3 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
The nature of the work is focused on product realization including planning & evolution of product lines. Performs market research. Summarizes feedback for presentation. Proposes and drafts the line plan for a complete product line.
- Executes action plans for regional gaps in line plan.
- Effectively manages the product creation process, including approvals.
- Enters and/or manages the entry of accurate and complete information in the data management system.
- Acts as the proprietor of product analysis and historical information.
- Creates presentations to sell in product.
- Represents team at key product creation meetings.
- Works with team to create presentations to sell product.