Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Product Line Manager on a 6 month contract that has potential to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote and will stay remote throughout the duration of the contract. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- The nature of the work is focused on product realization including planning & evolution of product lines.
- Performs market research for the category.
- Summarizes feedback for presentation.
- Proposes and drafts the line plan for a complete product line.
- Executes action plans for regional gaps in line plan.
- Effectively manages the product creation process, including approvals.
- Enters and/or manages the entry of accurate and complete information in the data management system.
- Acts as the proprietor of category analysis and historical information.
- Creates presentations to sell in product.
- Represents team at key product creation meetings.