Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Product Line Manager on a 6 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
The nature of the work is focused on:
- Product realization including planning & evolution of product lines.
- Performs market research for the category.
- Summarizes Regional feedback for presentation.
-Proposes and drafts the line plan for a complete product line.
- Executes action plans for regional gaps in line plan.
- Effectively manages the product creation process, including approvals.
- Ensures key gates and dates are met.
- Enters and/or manages the entry of accurate and complete information in the data management system.
- Acts as the proprietor of category analysis and historical information.
- Creates presentations to sell in product.
- Represents team at key product creation meetings.
- Mentors and provides direction to junior employees.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience