Our client is a popular fashion brand revolutionizing the industry with trendsetting styles applauded by fashionistas everywhere. With their modern, cool, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Product Manager Overview:
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with R&D to ensure all product development achieves the highest quality standards. You will also be responsible for presenting key business opportunities and conducting competitive analysis.
- Identifies software product needs and requirements and leads prioritization and development of features/functionality.
- Works with cross-functional teams during product development lifecycle to define, vet, and prioritize requirements, and monitor work through deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Proactively identifies problems, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Responsible for socializing product features/enhancements to stakeholders, including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of product.
- 1+ years of industry or product management experience
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and creative skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred