On the search for an incredible Production Manager. We need people that are agile, have a “whatever it takes” attitude, and partner with internal teams to make incredible things happen.
You must be a collaborative individual contributor and work with cross functional team.
• Own ACS data and updates for your projects
• Manage and Lead both PD and Production team. Each product manager manages their own Pods
• Monitor all WIP, Issue Purchase Orders to factories based on information obtained from Design & Product Development
• Track orders from PO to Ship (Work In Progress “WIP” Track)
• Sit in on all fittings for samples to ensure work was completed correctly, and provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders
• Own all vendor communication.
• Identify issues pre-PO, bringing them to the attention of PD and Design, to ensure no issues during the production process
• May a small team of Production Coordinators/Assistants - but you will still have your own job to do, as will they
• Familiar with Production planning and understand factory output
• 8+ years of demonstrable experience
• Understand FOB / DDP
• Exceptionally organized with strong time management and multi-tasking ability
• Must be self-managing
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Experience working with factories across Asia & in different time zones
• Extensive Import Experience (Asia) Required