Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Product Manager on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Influences, and negotiates with functional leadership on product process goals.
- Act as ""product conscience"" for the category/division.
- Provides Sr. Ops Staff with information they need to run their businesses.
- Supports business priorities to product team in order to facilitates decision-making and makes go/no-go decisions when product team is undecided or split.
- Plans and tracks key business milestones for the category/division, and ensure product is at key review meetings.
- Provides Category Leads, Development Directors, and Manufacturing and Innovation teams with information they need to run their businesses.
- Maintains strong connections with manufacturing offices regarding quality and production issues, and makes decisions around the quality and profitability of product.
- Tracks and measures Global Product Performance & profitability through sales/margin reports.
- Understands organizational and product strategies and priorities, as well as future trends, and fosters common goals across functional disciplines.
- Must posses a strong client focused approach to work.
- Effective project and resource management experience with a proactive approach to team specific issues.