The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer goals are met. Works closely with both product stakeholders, sales, marketing, support and customers. Also works directly with project management team, including project manager, engineers, UX designers. Engineering will include both on and offshore resources
• The Product Manager has responsibility of leading and defining the requirements that make each project successful.
• Leading collaborations across internal teams and customers to guide feature priorities, requirements and scopes for the product.
• Assists in developing the product roadmap, goals and metrics for core areas of the product.
• Work with teams to research and strategize solutions around technical challenges, as they come up.
• Work with project managers to make decisions around team scope and ensure they have vision, direction and provide the necessary results.
• Assist in building a long-term vision and strategy for the team and product.
• Maintain an understanding of what competitors in the market are responsible for and achieving.
• Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle using Agile-based/Scrum methodologies.
• Be able to iterate and adapt fast and use Atlassian toolset to ensure project delivery.
• Previous experience with Product Management in an organization, preferably startup, dealing with diverse groups within that organization. Solid understanding of Agile and Atlassian suite of products.
• Strong skills in defining Product requirements, including detailed analysis of business needs.
• Should have strategic vision including defining a comprehensive product strategy and roadmap.
• Works under minimal supervision or direction but closely with the Product Owners to ensure deliverables are met based on priorities.
• Works on projects that are moderate to difficult regarding complexity.
• Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of technical and business knowledge and can learn about our business quickly.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient knowledge with relevant legal requirements and regulations
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• Media and entertainment experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
• Five (5) + years in program/product management, operations analysis, or engineering required.
• Three (3) + years of experience in delivering large, complex projects from end-to-end.
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategies related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition