Length of Contract: 3 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Product Manager Overview: You will develop strategic assessments for products, and manage the product performance against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives
- Leading the commercialization of promotional products and ongoing core business management within the food category.
- Develop strategic analysis & assessments for products and manages performance against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Works closely with key stakeholders across the organization in supply chain, sourcing, operations, marketing, licensed stores, and business development to ensure successful launch and sustainment of products.
- 5+ years progressive experience in product or brand management
- experience with optimizing and managing a P&L
- Previous experience in product management or supply chain