Who We Are:
Our client is leading the way with its intelligent, integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS). They empower organizations and leading enterprises, like Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, Emirates, Schneider Electric, Wendy’s and many others, to deliver exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees, leading to accelerated digital transformation and better business results.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, go-getter, product marketing manager to join a winning team. You’ll be empowered to make a difference and contribute to the outbound success of our iPaaS solution. It’s a unique position that requires business and technical aptitude. A successful candidate will understand the cloud data and application integration, data warehouse, and analytics industries. Experience with data solutions marketing across verticals such as AdTech, FinTech, MarTech, banking and finance, HR, e-commerce, manufacturing and others is a strong plus. Along with demonstrated product marketing experience, the ideal candidate will also know modern marketing methods, as demonstrated clearly through a successful track record of developing content, fueling a digital marketing funnel, and creating sales pipelines that drive growth.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, the ideal candidate has experience building high-performing, high-quality, product and solutions marketing messages, programs, and content. You have proven experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns, collaborating with global and domestic marketing and channel-partner marketing teams.
What You’ll Do:
• Design positioning, pricing, and marketing strategies that create product sales demand and usage
• Create compelling messaging and customer-facing content
• Develop sales enablement training materials that educate and arm our sales force
• Collaborate closely with product management, digital marketing, sales enablement, and channel teams, including supporting partner-led campaigns
• Engage executive leadership with regular program updates
• Become technically familiar with the SnapLogic product and create integration pipelines when necessary
What We’re Looking For:
• 3-5+ years of experience in developing, executing, and managing successful marketing programs
• A demonstrated combination of creative, analytical, and business thinking
• Strong product marketing and project management skills that ensure timely execution of assignments and commitments
• A commitment to creating high-quality content that’s easily digestible and easy to understand for our sales teams and customers
• Professional, team player with strong writing, speaking, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Positive teamwork skills with enthusiasm and a get it done attitude
• Domain experience with enterprise B2B marketing, plus integration technology (data and application), SaaS solutions, cloud data warehouse technology, or data analytics
Why Join Now:
There's never been a better time to join our team. Here are a few reasons why:
• Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
• Innovative Product: we are the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
• World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust us to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of our industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
• Company Momentum: we're hiring! Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, the company continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace.