Our client is looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will work closely with product teams to build out value proposition messaging, buyer personas, and thought leadership content strategy. They will develop clarity from diverse sources of intelligence to understand market opportunities, position capabilities into differentiated propositions, and create compelling messaging frameworks.
What you’ll be doing:
This role focuses on Sales Enablement and is a critical voice with sales. They are the main point of contact with the product, strategy and sales teams to identify go-to-market needs, work to identify areas of opportunity on content and drive our tools to make our sales team stand out from the competition. The role manages the development of value proposition development with product management to ensure GTM materials are highly relevant and, training content is updated and aligned, buildout innovative training programs, and prioritize the vertical plays with the team.
• Work with internal product, strategy and sales stakeholders to conceptualize and communicate appropriate solutions to marketing problems.
• Execute our content strategy by creating high-quality content, including product sheets, product decks, blog posts, whitepapers, infographic copy and video scripts
• Devise and execute the sales enablement program to optimize and enhance sales experience, including:
• Communicating effectively with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
• Maintaining voice of sales in respect to tools and collateral, content accessibility and learning and education program
• Lead sales training and curriculum development with sales excellence and sales teams
• Maintain curriculum and education programs
• Innovate to deliver content to best meet sales needs
• Align thought leadership program to engage clients in a relevant and timely manner
• Drive for marketing attribution to show value of targeted tools, sales enablement plays and thought leadership programming
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications – External
BS/BA degree required.
An energetic and highly organized individual with at least 5 years of experience in product or strategic marketing, and/or new product introduction including the management of product marketing teams.
Experience and knowledge in marketing solutions is preferred.
Solid understanding of market segmentation, strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities across a variety of channels (includes thought leadership positioning)
Ability to work in a regional matrix organization where a significant amount of personal interaction is done through teleconferences and video conferences.
Strategic and innovative thinker who is familiar with strategic disciplines and has a clear ability to contribute own ideas.
Outstanding presentation and leadership skills
Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication and writing skills
Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation – ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
Self-starter who will build relationships across teams