Our client, a top entertainment company, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. This will be remote until September and an ongoing freelance!
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to take over the roles and responsibilities of our current Product Marketing lead, who will be out on maternity leave.
The role of Product Marketing will focus on the development of the product and GTM strategy for upcoming product feature releases (large and small). They will:
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales and the Creative team, to develop and execute effective GTM marketing strategies and plans to communicate the benefits of new product features to customers.
• Create messaging and positioning for the Ad Manager product overall, as well as feature/benefit messaging for each new product release/feature
• Work closely with Product, have deep knowledge of product capabilities and functions in order to effectively market key features and train/enable the sales teams and customers
• Drive sales enablement, developing and running training and enablement for our Customer Success teams
• Work closely with the sales team to ideate, create and execute new content/marketing materials (such as videos, webinars, tutorials, articles, etc) to deliver HAM’s product messaging, benefits to push customers through our funnel and drive revenue growth.
Basic Qualifications This hire will work closely with the Customer Lifecycle team lead to support him on product, GTM and content development. Specific areas of coverage will focus on:
• Working autonomously and take lead on specific projects while collaborating closely with team members to ensure coverage across the board
• Supporting any remaining Budgeting, Strategy & Planning for FY’22 that is not resolved by Oct. This includes supporting existing team members with finalizing content strategy & plan, events/Sponsorship strategy & plan
• Working closely with Product, UX Design and Sales to develop product/feature strategy, refine requirements and develop/execute GTM for all new product features current and future
• Working with CSM team in aggregating, analyzing and communicating consolidated market feedback for Product for product development
• Leading or supporting Content Marketing manager with content development & execution of content strategy and plan. Includes creating, writing, developing and producing (with creative team) content for Ad Manager
• Maintaining and updating any content/all content to reflect new product features & Hulu stats - webinars, pitch videos, demos, etc
• Helping to develop training materials and host training for customer support teams for each new product feature
• Supporting upcoming Agency GTM (if product roadmap coincides with the timing of temp hire). Help develop, plan and execute agency GTM. Includes being primary lead for collaboration across multiple teams including - product/product design, sales, PR, Creative team, media, events/sponsorships
Minimum 5 or more years in a product marketing role. 8+ years preferred. B2B experience is highly desired, particularly within a startup or growth team in an established brand.
• Strong collaboration, communication and project management skills and ability to work autonomously.
• Experience in bringing new products & features to market, GTM strategy/development
• Experience in sales enablement, from creating collateral and content to training sales (and customers) on new product features
• Adept at navigating multiple teams, manage multiple projects and timelines and ability to both develop and execute
Preferred Qualifications Experience in the digital media industry/agency background. Experience in launching SaaS or self-service products.
Send your resumes today!