Our client is a fitness and health brand that offers access to coaches, training plans, live and on demand content, and community. They are currently hiring a Product Marketing Manager with a strong proficiency in Hubspot.
Role Overview: You will be focused on our Member Enrollment workstream which is a crucial phase to onboard both our B2B buyers and B2B2C end users into the their app. We believe that when we create a seamless and positive enrollment, onboarding, and activation experience for our members, they will be more likely to engage in the program and become advocates at the program end. Your work is critical to setting them up for success.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Own member Onboarding communications from strategy to execution to ensure members have clear expectations of what to expect through to first team huddle attendance
- Partner with internal and external creative resources to develop high-impact creative that drives desired outcomes
- Define metrics, use data and relevant toolsets for rapid experimentation of tactics, messaging and targeting to ensure continuous improvement and optimization of digital marketing efforts
- Partner with Product & Marketing functions to design and test Employer purchase funnel through Member activation in-app
- Set up marketing automation of buyer purchase through member account creation
- Own and manage Hubspot integration with Stripe and our internal Admin system, partnering with data team and product team where necessary
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Start-up experience with proven success launching and/or scaling digital and mobile products
- Fluent in digital marketing strategies and acquisition and eCRM platforms including but not limited to Hubspot (required), Google Analytics; Google Tag Manager; SMS or MMS platforms
- Consumer-obsessed and detail-oriented, continuously seeking ways to better understand and serve the customer needs by refining or product or better storytelling
- Able to effectively simplify and synthesize data to inform decision-making
- A background in sports, fitness or high performance lifestyle pursuits a plus