Our client seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Product Marketing Specialist. If you’ve been looking for a role that combines your proven abilities in product marketing, consumer targeting and product positioning, take a minute to check this out.
• Lead strategic marketing initiatives for premium product positioning, hierarchy, and communications.
• Work closely with the management team to understand the product vision, the competitive landscape, strategic product direction, and guide the product roadmap.
• Understand consumer needs/insights as it relates to our brand and specifically to our product. Identify market opportunities for new products, and provide substantiating analysis to support brand and product initiatives.
• Lead and steer the product creation process in close relationship with product development and sourcing/costing teams.
• Create and/or contribute to the development of marketing content including print collateral, product literature, merchandising, sales tools, marketing and instructional videos, and more.
• Manage go-to-market strategies for new product introductions utilizing internal and external resources.
• Foster shared and open communications with Divisional leaders and other internal stakeholders that provide both timely, relevant product marketing information and seek to gain input from various functions within the organization. This position plays a role in developing premium product brand strategies and efforts in execution of this strategy. Development of a product strategy that nurtures, expands and deepens customer loyalty to our brand is essential.
The ideal candidate is highly creative, takes bold initiative, has a passion for premium product, and is focused on our customer. This position works closely with the Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing, Product Development and Divisional Sales teams.
Candidates must have experience with launching consumer goods products.
Education and Skills:
· Minimum 4 year College Degree
· Experience with Product Launch Marketing best practices · Experience with Project Management systems · Experience with consumer goods products · Advanced knowledge of product marketing trend analytics tools · Demonstrated success directing individual and multi-channel product marketing projects · Excellent written and verbal communication skills · Excellent organization and teamwork skills