Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Product Test Analyst on a 12 month contract that will likely extend and has the potential to covert to full time down the road if a good fit. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
You will be an individual who can thrive in a rapidly changing landscape who will focus on the collection and curation of data collected from athletes actively engaging in sport. In addition to data collection, this individual will be required to give context and meaning behind the numbers. A variety of sensors and standard biomechanical measurement systems will be used to capture athletes in motion.
The ability to schedule and manage a variety of testing plans and resources to meet overall project planning is a needed skill in the role.
Recipients of project updates will have varied backgrounds; the ability to tailor a message to an audience appropriately is extremely beneficial.
- BS in Human Physiology, Biomechanics, Kinesiology or related field.
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, sample size determination and regression is required.
- Participation in and contribution to cross-functional teams is required for success.
- Excellent communication skills needed to present and share test results across a wide audience.
- Ability to parse large data sets using Python, MATLAB, or other scripting tool.
- Experience with instrumenting and testing with human subjects in an athletic setting.
- Ability to recruit test subjects and foster meaningful relationships with test subjects will be critical to success.
- Previous experience with sport sensors and the quantification of athletic performance.
- MS Degree is related fields of study.
- A willingness to learn advanced statistical methods, such as Design of Experiments.
- Experience with managing and analyzing large data sets.