Our client, a corporate tech brand is looking for a Remote Production Artist to start right away. This is an ongoing freelance position(40 hours a week) to start ASAP. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone. Please send resume/portfolio if interested.
Strong Digital Skills- print is a plus.
Production Artist Responsibilities:
• Produce designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets and generate product and display renderings in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Provide support for the sales and creative teams and assist with the production and execution of design materials
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Ensure accuracy, brand consistency, and quality are maintained throughout all collateral and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
Production Artist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ Production Artist experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite