Remote Opportunity, our client is based in Miami. Candidate may based anywhere but okay to work East Coast hours. There is a work driven but relaxed culture. You will be reporting to the Director of Buying & Development Mens Jewelry Department.
- The Production Assistant will closely work with the Founder/Chief Creative Officer, Merchandising team, and Creative team to follow up with design projects, vendors and manufacturers.
- Monitor and organize design project status, sample coordination for developers, confirmations/approvals with buyers and content outlines for new product releases to marketing.
Essential Functions (the main purpose of this position) ·
- New design organization and flow with creative team ·
- Sample coordination and organizing sample workflow and approvals
- Communicate sample feedback with internal departments and outside agents and/or manufacturers daily ·
- Work with marketing team to organize product release calendar and maintain deadlines
- · Keep databases & production list up-to-date and ensure information is relayed to the right department ·
- Relay and organize product styling guidelines to marketing team for new product releases and review new product releases ·
- Report properly to superiors regarding any issues for appropriate solutions
- Communicate daily with manufacturing team regarding critical needs and timely delivery of purchase orders ·
- Monitor and advise on any issues which represent risk or opportunity to the company ·
- Other duties as assigned Minimum education and experience required +1-2 years experience
- Excellent and clear communication and comprehension skills ·
- Excels in organization and staying on top of duties ·
- Full responsibility on daily tasks, and detail oriented ·
- Proactive and anticipating needs and issues with solutions
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and take direction effectively
- Excellent skill in Microsoft -word/excel/outlook/PowerPoint
- Approach deadlines with a sense of urgency ·
- Follow through on projects and sense of jewelry and fashion, and the connection to the GLD brand and customer ·
- Vendor or manufacturer experience is a plus ·