Our client, is home to the world's most-coveted designer apparel, shoes & accessories. They are looking for a Production Assistant to join their team!
This will be a temp-to-permanent position. It will start off on-site, 5 days a week then will eventually become hybrid.
*Must have proof of vaccination*
- Support Purchasing Team, by compiling purchase orders into ERP
- Support PD/Production team, by compiling costing data into ERP, issue PO inquiry as needed
- Support Supply Chain team by inputting actualize freight costs information into ERP
- Support PD/Production/Sustainability team by tagging type of fabric/color/quality into ERP
- Develop and maintain a filing system for approved raw material
- Maintain and update existing sample library
- Support E-Com/marketing team by coordinating PP/TOP samples for photoshoot. Track sample status to maintain sample library
- Help organize and schedule team appointments and cross functional meetings
- Help organize and schedule fitting
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Update and maintain office/department policies and procedures
- Track, distribute fit samples to the corresponding team members for their next steps.
- Help facilitate, prepare, monitor invoices for approvals, accounts payable.
- Coordinate logistics and import traffic with factories & DC team as needed
- Ability to work in a team as well as work independently
- Interact with cross-functional teams such as Merchandising, Design and Product Development
- 3-5 years of production experience, import production preferred
- Proficient in G-Suite & Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills and incredible attention to detail
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!