Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Brand Operations Specialist on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
The role will 100% focused on supporting our client North American Brand team in procuring and distributing product to support content creation, activations, and seeding. It will require superior microsoft office skills and ability to become a wizard in SAP.
We are seeking an All-Star motivated to do the best work of their career on a high performing team in an exploding business. Required is a by-any-means possible approach, a team-first attitude, and someone who thrives in the yet-to-be-defined. We’re looking for someone who has a thirst for learning and for doing new things.
As a Brand Operations Specialist, you are focused on enabling the entire Brand team function to create and execute Epic work.
- Perform a variety of functions related to traffic flow within the brand group including scheduling of project briefings, workflow management, studio resource management, and overall awareness and enforcement of dates and gates.
- Support and drive the initiative and seasonal brand work process will be a key requirement in this role.
- Help ensure gameplan compliance and meeting of dates and gates manage our functional calendar.
- Be responsible for high level communication written and verbal, both internally and externally, ranging from contractors to senior management including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Own and drive timelines on projects and lead project based communication with other functional teams.
Qualifications for Success
• Support in project management of brand projects and/or brand initiatives.
• Able to create and manage a budget and timeline for large scale projects.
• Ability to interact with management both at our client, vendors and potentially retailers.
• Experience in a creative environment
• Understanding of finance and accounting terminology and application
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (excel in particular) and Keynote
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software