Our Client in the Beauty industry is s looking for a Production Coordinator.
Reasons to apply:
- You'll partner with cross functional departments and improve and implement processes to better a quickly growing business.
- You're a detail oriented SUPERSTAR!
- You love problem solving and coming up with successful solutions.
- You work well in a team setting but also has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Manage Weekly and Daily build plan to align with Production Management and Leads.
- Think analytically and pivot to be able to prioritize multiple deliverables that are ever changing.
- Provide administrative support to production planning process.
- Resolve Work Order Discrepancies with Production Supervisor and Allocator.
- Monitor and partner with Production Planner to react to demand changes in a timely manner to prevent any stock out situations.
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing planning or related field
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and/or SAP/ inventory systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Leadership and Collaboration experience
- Problem Solving skills
Submit your resume today!