PRODUCTION COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Following up through the daily email on production and delivery status.
• Keeping track of submits & production status with Time and Action and Work in Process reports.
• Sending out Tech Packs for pricing. Organizing and keeping track of price quotes.
• Creating factory Purchase Orders.
• Assigning FPU’s / GPU’s to required garment lots
• Track all testing and FR compliance
• Preparing L/C applications and LC amendments.
• Creating UPC’s, ordering price tickets and sending them overseas
• Evaluating and approving fabrics and trim.
• Distributing lab dips and sample submits to the Design and Tech departments and passing their comments to factories.
• Reviewing Lab Test reports and Inspection Reports.
• Working with overseas freight forwarders to approve shipments.
• Reviewing and approving shipping documents and buying agency commission statements.
• Direct experience in overseas production.
• Strong children’s sleepwear product knowledge
• Be very educated in US laws regarding CFR 1615 /1616 testing standards for children’s sleepwear.
• A working knowledge of knit & woven fabrics, construction, washes and various fabric finishes
• An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
• A demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word.
• FLUENT IN MANDARIN