Apparel manufacture seeking a Product Coordinator/ Finishing Manager!
- Work with internal production developer and dye master to keep lab dips and development samples on track
- Twice-weekly updates provided to the Production Manager for company WIP tracker
- Finishing-- Issuing, receiving and maintaining finishing contracts.
- Create Finishing PO’s in ERP system, schedule with contractors and negotiate best prices
- Keep all finishing jobs updated in ERP to enable accurate reporting
- Receiving Finishing jobs into ERP, approve pricing and contractor invoices, actualize materials and confirm quantities
- Responsible for reviewing reported defects and damages from finishing contractor and create action plan on strategy for the resolution.
- Daily collaboration with internal inspection team and shipping manager on prioritization and completion of orders
- Update and maintain production tracker for finishing and shipping schedule
- Communicate with sales, warehouse and production on status of contracts and any requests for extensions
- Trims - development, ordering, receiving and inventory control.
- Development of new trims with sales, trims vendors and production
- Direct communication with customers as needed to ensure needs are understood
- Calculation of trims requirements and inventory demand
- Create purchase orders for trims, and work with vendors on delivery schedule
- Receive trims, audit, and approve for production or resolve issues.
- Print sewing contracts, pull sheets and Issue trims to sewing contractors
- Maintain accurate inventory of trims in ERP through constant updates and physical cycle counts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven garment manufacturing and sourcing experience
- Knowledge of production, including manufacturing, product engineering, product lifecycle, calendar management, trade regulations, fabric performance and garment construction, and testing standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, detail-oriented, negotiation, and problem-solving skills