• Work with designers to support a wide range of digital projects
• Clean, organize, prepare, and deliver pixel-perfect production-ready digital assets.
• Resize already-established designs across multiple digital channels and formats.
• Create high volume marketing assets meeting all production ready requirements.
• Gather, organize, resize, slice, and prepare imagery as needed.
• Help develop and improve production processes and increase efficiencies.
• Collaborate with other designers and CX managers
• Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
• A passion for the client, its products, and its customers.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ Production Artist experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
Skills: MacOS, iOS, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel