Our agency client is seeking in a Freelance Graphic Production Designer to start on contract last week of November. Currently, we anticipate a project lasting ~4 weeks. Beyond that, we have a need and desire to create a longer term relationship with someone, that we can return to when needs arise.
• Very skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
• Works well in Microsoft Office Suite
• Nice to have experience in Adobe XD and Keynote
• 5+ years of experience and a portfolio showcasing specific examples production work
• Adept at working with multiple creative inputs and other team members (producers, copy writers, photographers)
• Able to quickly build out various files at different sizes and formats. Knows which program is best to use based on the design direction and final application.
• Has a cadence and a system to their work flow that allows for quick turn-arounds or good quality work quickly.
• Can methodically plan out and asses the work that’s been asked to do and can provide a clear estimate on hours to allot for completion.
• Feels comfortable creating and building out a vast amount of pieces and can drop those into presentations to share with our internal team or with clients.
• Print and Web experience o Know the difference between how print vs. web/development assets should be handed over
o Can create web and development final assets like images, icons, logos etc. optimized for web standards.
• Detail Oriented & Organized o can notice or catch inconsistencies within art or copy
o Makes sure files are clean and consistent, layers are named, things are aligned
o Has clear and consistent file and folder structure (or follows our cadence perfectly)
o Takes detailed notes and doesn’t miss direction that’s been given
• Understands the Print Production system
o Knows how to prep files for vendors with correct color setup, linked assets, and fonts.
o Has an understanding of print materials and what the best way to set up different files for different print applications. (Like cut vinyl, vs. SEG, vs. clear vinyl etc.)
o Has an understanding of how files are received or printed from vendors. (More of a nice to have to be able to further catch things and ensure that the vendor has a few questions as possible on their end)