Job descriptionOur client, an entertainment ad agency is looking for a Production Designer to join their team
Temp to hire or direct hire
Remote or hybrid
Salary depending on experience
We have a unique opportunity to work on newly awarded accounts that live at the intersection of brand and entertainment. There will be a mix of key art campaigns, digital content and other marketing collateral for various accounts needing production design support. And thus, we are looking for a seasoned Production Designer with a can-do attitude and a creative point of view. The right candidate is also very well-organized and meticulous in nature, paying attention to the smallest of details. That’s a necessity to perform this role in the following areas:
• Repurpose key art to various size and format requirements.
• Make art and/or copy revisions in support of the creative team.
• Build die lines and templates to file specifications.
• Prep and preflight mechanicals for digital file submissions
• Create pitch materials for client presentations
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Detail-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the production process.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ninja type ability with a superior sense in type design.
• Takes direction and constructive feedback well, whether working autonomously or on a team project.
• Strong understanding of the pre-press and printing processes.
• A sense of thoroughness on the backend delivery prep process for quality assurance.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• 5+ years production background a must (agency experience preferred).
• Degree in Fine Arts, Communications, Graphic Design or related field preferred.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you got what it takes to join our talented team, we’d like to meet you.