1. Lead and oversee a team of coordinators to manage production lifecycle from allocation to shipment for national brands and private label customers (Target, Walmart, Maurice’s, Kohl’s, Cato, and Tilly’s)
2. Communicate with oversea suppliers (cut/sew and full fashion sweaters) on a daily basis to ensure production is on time. Communicate concerns/extension requests to sales or private label customer directly.
3. Independently manage Walmart Production from allocation to shipment (involved in bridging process on Retail Link and data sync via 1WorldSync, send color submits to CTL (now CSI) and communicate directly to Walmart’s Product Development Team
4. Collaborate with cross-functional team (design, tech team, pre-production, costing and sales team) to help create products that can meet price points while maintaining design integrity.
5. Attend weekly shipping meetings
6. Transfer BCCU credits to Target on Better Cotton Platform