This luxury fashion and lifestyle brand that celebrates intimacy and inspires confidence, independence, and imagination is looking for an experienced PRODUCTION MANAGER to join the team. Reporting to the President, the Production Manager will facilitate a smooth production process between our burgeoning Ecommerce business and growing wholesale partners while supporting in the execution of new strategic plans aimed at re-shaping and improving production and logistic flows.
- Develop and execute a strategic and operational brand global sourcing strategy in line with current and growing needs of brand.
- Oversee the development of all seasonal and Ecommerce designs; vet and manage the selection of vendors to manufacture products. Negotiate competitive terms with factories.
- Develop and manage KPIs to evaluate performance of all strategic suppliers. Lead team in quarterly performance reviews of suppliers, monitoring and tracking their performance. Drive accountability back to suppliers to ensure vendors deliver quality products on time.
- Source and cost materials and analyze profit margins to set goals for upcoming season to increase profitability.
- Forecast future production projections to book factory and fabric mill capacity.
- Collaborate with the Development, Creative, and Design teams to determine fit and aesthetic details ensuring a smooth transition from development through production of all product categories.
- Develop technical specifications and attend fit sessions with the Design team for sampling and production. Proactively present fit and quality issues with improvement suggestions and communicate fit comments and corrections to factories.
- Ensure that sourcing aligns with luxury positioning with attention to cost reduction, mitigation of risk, supplier continuity, and the utilization of emerging luxury trends and opportunities.
- Create and continually update tech packs in Excel (and RLM) to send to all vendors
- Develop production schedule and monitor carefully to ensure on-time delivery of all production styles.
- Organize all inbound and outbound samples and update technical records. ? Confirm placement and manager purchase order process to manufacturers. ? Build strong cross functional relationships with internal and external partners. ? Manage domestic production and create costing strategy within our in-house atelier
- 5 years experience