Our client is looking for a Production Photo Editor who will be responsible for editing and rendering ecommerce product images. The Photo Editor edits product images shot in our studios as well as creates composite renders of apparel from Ai CAD tech pack files. He/she will organize, upload, and name all files and ensure that files have met all of the the brand's prerequisites for going live on E-Commerce websites.
• Retouch product photography images shot from apparel samples
• Create realistic composite apparel images from CAD and designer tech packs files
• Liaise with the photo studio team regarding future projects, photography needs and priorities.
• Asset QC - make sure all files are consistent and high quality
• Keep track of deadlines and communicates any time constraints or issues to management.
• Organize, upload, and name all files and ensures that product samples have met the prerequisites for going live on E-Commerce websites.
• Collaborative - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations.
• Integrity - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
• Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
• Project Management - Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
• Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; deals with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Solid experience with Adobe photography software. Seasoned in Photoshop with basic working knowledge of Ai, LR, and Capture One.
• Digital problem solver, converting CAD and Ai files into photorealistic product images
• Basic user level understanding of spreadsheets.
• Great organizational skills due to the high volume of assets.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive interdepartmental collaborator
Education: College degree preferred in photography, graphic design, visual arts, digital media or related field.