24 Seven is partnering with one of our clients whom is a globally recognized sporting goods company local to Portland, OR. They are in search for a Program Manager to join their team.
As a Program Manager with our lifestyle brand client, you will be part of a team that prepares internal leaders, managers, account executives, and retail partners for changes through deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout the course of major projects or initiatives.
You'll keep teams (both business and project) focused and energized by the project efforts. You'll also help us raise the standard of our work by engaging closely with Product Managers and Product Directors, Technology and by aligning and collaborating to drive change.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
• Coordinate meetings with the right people from each team that needed to engage & align on scope, schedule, and resource capacity
• Drive alignment across teams on scope and timing/sequencing of work
• Track, escalate, and mitigate issues, cross functional dependencies & risks; work with teams to track risks/issues, and escalate to leadership & stakeholders as needed
• Create and communicate high-level program plans for each initiative; include key milestones and launch dates
• Lead project/program status update meetings
• Communicate to stakeholders; keep stakeholders and teams informed regularly of holistic work progress, issues & risks
• Partner with technology teams, ability to connect delivery to business impacts in support of prioritizing work to the highest value, proactive problem solving & strategizing delivery options
• Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills; Consultancy approach to your work and able to work with numerous partners of varying seniority.
• Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results, comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Deep understanding of agile best practices; experienced in working with scrum teams through estimating, grooming, retrospectives, user story writing, release planning and other ceremonies
• Demonstrate adaptable leadership skills and contribute as a positive team player
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field
• 5+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in cross-functional program management
• 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• Strong experience with JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet and other project management software preferred
• Proven experience developing and managing stakeholder engagement, operating models, dependencies, work back schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks, and change requests
• Experience navigating global cross-functional, networked teams
• Experience working on complex programs in the digital/B2B space is a plus