Our client is a leading marketing and advertising company that has been helping brands and business grow through innovative campaigns. They believe in telling stories based on big ideas to create a lasting connection between a brand and its consumers. They are looking for a Program Manager to join their team of creatives.
Program Manager Overview:
As Program Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight, operations, and management of exceptional product delivery. You will support operational discipline and delivery excellence by partnering with Client Services and focus on resource optimization, profitability management, and speed to market across multiple projects.
The position of Program Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills and develop processes and solutions that target client growth through collaboration and analysis. The ideal candidate for Program Manager will be passionate about solving client problems by developing creative strategic solutions that help brands increase their impact.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
· Identify scope, define milestones, and simplify complex processes that support the project management and work-flow systems to deliver on deadlines.
· Own delivery project plans by drafting time-line, budget, scope of work, staff plan, etc., and collaborate with internal partners to define processes necessary to accomplish milestones.
· Anticipate client needs and factor them into delivery decisions when making business recommendations for cost-benefit, forecasting and impact.
· Work with Group PMO to ensure correct resource allocation and management across multiple projects and programs.
· Exercise technical judgement to navigate conflicting priorities among teams to develop and ensure high levels of team effectiveness in communication, collaboration, trust, productivity, diversity, and engagement.
· Collaborate with major internal and external partners, including creative partners, to guarantee production guidelines are followed for key deliverables.
· Develop and protect margins in partnership with Client Services that includes joint ownership of locally agreed targets.
· Assist work-flow systems with data entry, reporting, capacity plans, resourcing, and financial projections to manage projects.
· Mentor team including associates and interns to mobilize and drive the team towards progress by setting well-defined objectives and clear task assignments.
· Activate agency matrix and portfolio and support development of best practices to ensure high quality delivery process and execution.
Program Manager Requirements:
· 1-3 years of experience of managing programs across multiple accounts/ projects in an advertising agency.
· Experience with Smartsheet or other project management tools a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with teammates and supervisors demonstrating awareness of style differences and adjusting accordingly.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment with flexibility, focus, and positive mindset.
· Innovative approach with initiative and sound judgement that is receptive to feedback.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team towards shared goals.
· Excellent project and time management skills with understanding of time constraints and optimal productivity.
· Commitment to high quality creative execution that is delivered on time.