We are seeking a Program Manager experienced in creative agency processes. You will be the lynchpin across multiple departments and disciplines, to bring together the right talents, resources, financials. You will be responsible for the day to day project management of client account(s) by partnering with account leadership to deliver operational/financial discipline, delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimisation, and profitability management to the business.
The Program Manager will report to the VP, Creative Operations & Production and work with a team of account handlers, strategists, creatives and partners.
- Effectively apply agency workflow processes using available software tools.
- Accurately scope out and provide budget estimates for projects, ensuring all pertinent information is obtained from the relevant resource within agreed timeframes. This includes any external purchases (such as print, video production, translations etc.).
- Produce and maintain detailed and robust schedules/timing plans
- Drive commercial profitability of projects by ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Stay on top of changes to project scope, schedule, and unforeseen costs at any stage of projects.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish, applying attention to detail and leaving no stones unturned.
- Identify and foresee upcoming project challenges before problems surface. And if they do, mitigate and provide solutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain vendor and freelance relationships, ensuring 3rd party’s delivery of projects on brief, on time, to budget, maintaining the highest possible quality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Client Services to ensure nothing is lost in translation and that no details are missed.
- Maintain financial accuracy through project software to ensure revenue and profitability reports are precise.
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a fast-paced digital agency environment
- Proven track record in delivering through-the-line campaigns that consist of marketing deliverables such as eBooks, infographics, emails, websites, videos etc.
- Solid scoping, budgeting, financial understanding, timelines and SOWs essential
- Ensure that delivery momentum is maintained by solving problems, unblocking issues and managing risks and dependencies so that work is not held up
- Solid experience and understanding of project financial data management and the revenue recognition method of accounting.
- Confident in liaising directly with client services at all levels, collaborating with account leads to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Great time management and self-motivation skills
- Communicating effectively with all departments
- Ability to resource manage regional creative teams whilst working with global offices to maximise creative utilisation across all regions.
- To work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Experience project managing in a B2B technology environment whether agency or client side a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum would be an advantage
This an exciting role as you will be integral in delivering marketing campaigns of the highest standard and have the opportunity to be a pivotal part of the Program Management team.
WHAT YOU MAY BE LIKE
- Process driven
- Consultative by nature
- Excellent prioritiser
- Confident in standing your ground
- Easy collaborator but equally happy forging a path
- An organiser
- Used to spinning many plates in the air
- Natural problem solver
- Able to spot risk and deal with it
- Passion for professional development and learning
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Always up for a laugh and to look on the bright side
- Someone keen to get in stuck in at work, but also to join in with a fantastic group of exceptional and fun people (our agency oozes this)