Our client is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Project Coordinator Overview:
You will be supporting the brand team to help organize, coordinate, and align project priorities. Manage and maintain project milestone calendar, collect and document key inputs for strategic projects, track and communicate progress, organize meetings, and etc.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in a project coordinator/manager role
• Experience working at a large CPG or enterprise size company
• Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills for V-Look Ups and Data management
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• Budget management experience / financial acumen is an asset