Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Project Coordinator on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Schedule/Plan Management :Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions.
- Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager.
- Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators.
- Project Resource Management: assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans
- Communications Management: Supports project manager to execute project communication plan (internal and external); provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting.
Cost Management: Manages project cost estimates; compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes.
Project Risk Management: Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact; Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions