Our client is a premier industry leader in the agency space, delivering unique and creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Project Manager Overview:
As the Project Manager, you will keep teams on track by implementing time management and organizational structures. In this role, you will determine the tools and requirements needed to meet deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward common goals.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Project Manager Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in project and/or program management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience with Agile development
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities
Other Skillsets Needed:
· Need someone with mid-level creative PM experience (3-5 years)
· Ideally someone with an agency background who is familiar with agency structure of working with strategists, creatives, and production to manage end-to-end projects
· Needs to have experience working on social campaigns and video production work.
Doesn’t need to have a producer background per se but needs to feel very comfortable project managing a complex video production project with support from our in-house production team
· Needs to be comfortable speaking directly with brand stakeholders and managing expectations and priorities across workstreams
· Proficiency in building out project plans including schedules with multiple workstreams and touch-points with various stakeholders, leading project meetings, keeping team on task.
· Not required but experience using Workfront as a project management tool is a nice-to-have