As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning, planning, and tracking progress through
the entire lifecycle of a project, from concept to delivery. Our ideal candidate has a "get it done"
attitude with the ability to clear all assumptions, thrives in a fast-paced and fast-changing
environment, prides themselves on staying “in the know” and anticipating project and stakeholder
needs. You love collaborating on problem-solving, are open to new ideas, but still know how to
engage others into following processes to get the job done. You are expert at connecting the dots
and communicating changes, risks and accomplishments to stakeholders.
Project Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating and maintaining a timeline for delivering new projects across
multiple channels and departments.
-Own creating and managing a detailed project plan portfolios complete with dependencies,
owners, deadlines and duration.
- Drive issues to resolution through partnerships and creative problem solving; use rigorous
logic and method to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Build partnerships both internally and with manufacturing vendors to establish a plan for
delivering new projects.
- Responsible for understanding and evaluating the end-to-end process and making
recommendations on how it can be improved.
- Responsible for keeping key partners up-to-date on the progress of projects, risks and
issues in a timely manner, and driving the team to completion of deliverables.
- Create and deliver dashboard reporting and overview of project status.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and implementation of new projects and key
- Develop project scopes, objectives, and timelines with regular communication to all
- Establish and continuously improve project and process guidelines, ensuring adherence to
- Communicate project status, delays, associated risks, and updates throughout the company
- Able to quickly solve complex problems in a challenging, dynamic environment with
- Report and escalate risks, issues and changes to management as needed
- Lead and facilitate meetings/workshops with project stakeholders to achieve the desired
- Oversee all planning of marketing photoshoots and video shoots
- Meet with the heads of departments to learn about the status of existing projects, and
details about new projects coming
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using the trafficking system in place
(this is usually done with software, and many tasks are automated).
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department, and if
necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities.
- Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues
with too much, or too little, work
- Manages all calendars with each team
- Traffic manages all creative assets for team
- Creates timelines / ensures deadlines are being met
- Schedules all meetings + reviews
- Must have eCommerce experience
- 3 years proven working experience and knowledge with project management software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with reputation as a relationship builder and communicator.
- Can communicate in a tactful, firm and clear manner so everyone has clear expectations.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is a plus
- Team lunches and meals
- Daily Meditation breaks
- Wellness Wednesday weekly
- Office located in Irvine, flex work schedule
- Small (ish) company, open to all input and collaborative brainstorming to help develop
the brands. Everyone has a voice!
- Health Care benefits
- Corporate ClassPass membership
- Paid Time Off