Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Project Manager to support the Project Management team and coordinate customer project activities.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
The projects are Utility capital projects consisting of Distribution, Transmission and Substation work. There are multiple active projects in each discipline and we are managing those projects from the customer’s required dates.
The Project Manager Must have:
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in excel
- 2-3 years of experience in Project Management
The Brand Governance Manager must have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business: Marketing, Communications or Journalism
• At least 5 years of brand governance or brand management experience
• 4 years or more of brand governance or management experience in a Fortune 500 organization or 4 years of brand governance or brand management experience in a B-to-B environment
• Master’s Degree in Advertising or Communications a plus
• Additional Brand Management/Strategy Certifications a plus
Oversee customer project demand and funnel priorities to Project Coordinators. Collaborate with Branch Manager and Branch Operations.