Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring Project Manager on an 8 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- the Project Manager role will manage/groom the team's backlog workload, answers the team's questions about project requirements, and have discussions with stakeholders/internal partners about project needs and prioritization.
- They will work with the team daily to make sure the content in the work-cycle/sprint sees completion.
- The team is mid-adoption of a hybrid-Agile model to manage the team workload.
- This role will work with the team to continue to shape and evolve the process/framework of the hybrid business project management model.
- In performing these roles, the individual will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, critical, projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
- This is not a software testing group.
- This team develops and executes physical testing protocols on apparel product (garment and materials) to ensure product meets our clients high quality standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies - preferably Hybrid model.
- Experience in executing Agile methodology within a non-software group is preferred but not required.
- SM/PO certification, but not required.